From her head to her toes, Kate Middleton looked picture perfect at the Royal Wedding in 2011.
As it turns out the 31-year-old also smelled pretty perfect, enveloping herself in Illuminum's White Gardenia Petals, according to E! News.
Unsurprisingly, the Duchess favours a light, floral and modern scent, which is a heavenly mix of lily of the valley, jasmine and gardenia, that also has base notes of amber wood.
Fans of the Duchess of Cambridge stateside will be excited to hear that they can finally get their hands on this perfume, as previously it's only been available in the UK.
More news about Kate MiddletonPICTURES: Kate Middleton takes Prince George on vacation
- Is Kate Middleton pregnant with her second baby?
- Are Kate Middleton and Victoria Beckham best friends?
- Prince William’s hacked voicemail to Kate Middleton reveals pet nickname
- Prince George attends his first Christmas party at Buckingham Palace
- All the news about Kate Middleton
And just as everything Kate wears immediately flies off of the shelves, her perfume has already become a bit of a bestseller at Henri Bendel in New York.
That’s despite its hefty price tag, as a bottle of White Gardenia Petals currently retails at a not particularly cheap $150.
Will this also be the scent that Kate chooses to wear for the next royal wedding? That is if the rumours about Prince Harry marrying Cressida Bonas in 2014 are true…