1. Eminem - Marshall Bruce Mathers III
Or, you know, Slim Shady.
2. Avicii - Tim Bergling
This one is also unsurprising. No one can be called Avicii for real, right?!
3. Bono - Paul David Hewson
Hehehe, Bono's real name is Paul. PAUL.
4. Olivia Wilde - Olivia Jane Cockburn
Ah, Olivia. That is unfortunate.
5. Lil Wayne - Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.
Dwayne just doesn't have the same ring to it.
6. Michael Caine - Maurice Joseph Micklewhit
The utter epitome of a British name. We think
Michael Maurice should have stuck to life known as a Micklewhit, it is fantastic.
7. Jude Law - David Jude Heyworth Law
To be fair, no one that handsome was ever called 'Dave', amirite? *Cue fury from all the David's out there*
8. Joaquin Phoenix - Joaquín Rafael Bottom
Yeah, Phoenix is better.
8. Akon - Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam
AKON IS FINE. KEEP IT AS AKON.
10. Marilyn Monroe - Norma Jeane Baker
Norma isn't quite as iconic at Marilyn, agreed.
11. 50 Cent - Curtis James Jackson III
We kind of love the name Curtis. 50 Cent, why did you change it?!
12. Wiz Khalifa - Cameron Jibril Thomaz
Keepin' it weird, Wiz. We like it.
13. Tom Cruise - Thomas Cruise Mapother IV
HE SOUNDS LIKE A LORD.
14. Nicki Minaj - Onika Tanya Maraj
"My name is Onika, you can call me Nicki."
15. Marilyn Manson - Brian Hugh Warner
Brian, King of the goths.
16. Sting - Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner
How did he get to 'Sting'?! HOW?
17. Vin Diesel - Mark Sinclair
We're actually kind of ashamed we didn't wonder what his real name was before now, because it obviously couldn't have been 'Vin Diesel'.
18. Pitbull - Armando Christian Perez
We kind of like Armando. Why change it Pitbull?!
19. Katy Perry - Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
Soooo she'd be Kate Hudson, right?
20. Tim Allen - Timothy Alan Dick
Tim Dick. Yeah we can understand your reasons.
22. Iggy Azalea - Amethyst Amelia Kelly
Of all the names, why decide to call yourself 'Iggy'. Really?!
23. Jay Z - Shawn Corey Carter
Shawn-Z. How we wish he'd kept his first name.
Did any of these names surprise you? Tweet us @wewomenUSA.
You Might Also Like:
Are Beyonce and Jay Z Releasing A New Album Together?
10 Movies That Will Make You Happy Sob
This Dancer Telling His Mom He Booked T Swift's World Tour Will Make You Cry Tears Of Joy