1. She announced her new identity with THIS Vanity Fair
2. After transitioning at the age of 65, Caitlyn is proving to the world that it’s never to late to be true to yourself
Caitlyn had known she wanted to be a woman for decades.
3. Annie Leibovitz shot her Vanity Fair cover
You know, that world famous photographer who snapped infamous photos including John Lennon with Yoko Ono and Demi Moore whilst pregnant. We think Caitlyn's cover photo is going to be just as legendary.
4. She announced her sex change on the same DAY as Kim K announced her second pregnancy
Never mind Kim. Attention isn't everything.
5. She broke a Twitter record by gaining more than a million followers in four hours
She stole the top spot from Barack Obama. That's seriously impressive.
6. Plus there was the extra lulz that she is spelling her name with a C
That is one sick burn for the Kardashian kids and ex-wife Kris. Especially Kris.
7. She spoke frankly about her transition in her first cover story for Vanity Fair
Caitlyn spoke about how she began transitioning by taking hormones in the Eighties and her number of surgeries to get the right look, which obviously succeeded because LOOK AT HER.
8. She's also all about owning her new identity
She said: "Bruce always had to tell a lie. He was always living that lie. Every day he always had a secret day and night. Caitlyn doesn't have any secrets. As soon as the Vanity Fair cover comes out, I'm free."
Plus the small fact she's brought the conversation about trans-awareness and gender reassignment to a GLOBAL audience with one magazine shoot. Y'know, just casual.
We couldn't be happier that Caitlyn Jenner is smashing it right now. What are your thoughts? Tweet us @wewomenUSA!