10 Ways Kate and Wills Are Totally Normal Parents
Published on April 10, 2015
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are certainly not regular folks. Most of us don't call the Queen "Gran", get married at Westminster Abbey, or have a plethora of Palaces to call home. Proud parents of the adorable Prince George and his soon-to-be brother or sister, both William and Kate have already made significant changes to the royal traditions of bringing up baby. Here are 10 ways Kate and Wills have achieved the impossible - behaved like totally normal parents!
1. Kate Struggled With Breast-Feeding
2. They Get Down And Dirty During Playdates
3. They Perform Mundane Acts Of Parenting
4. Their First Official Family Portrait Was Taken By Grandpa
5. When They Went To Australia, Prince George Did, Too
6. Kate, Wills, and George Fly Together - Despite Royal Protocol
7. Wills Took A Job Closer To Home To Be Near His Family
8. They Take Care Of Bath And Bedtime Themselves
9. They're Both on Diaper Duty
10. They Really - Really - Want To Raise Their Kids Out Of The Spotlight
Yeah, um, good luck with that.
What do you love most about Wills and Kate? Tweet us @wewomenUSA!
This article was written by Rachel Citron. Follow her on Twitter @rachelecitron.
You Might Also Like:
9 Royal Baby Names That Would Change Everything
25 Ridiculously Adorable Gender Neutral Outfits For Baby
10 Reasons Why We Really Want Kate Middleton To Have A Girl