Contouring make-up: Tips on contouring make-up
Professional make-up artist Emily Rose whose book, Pretty Not Plastered, is coming out this month, says there are plenty of shortcuts to contouring your face to perfect proportions.
Check out her top tricks of the trade:
- Shading your temples creates an illusion of a slimmer face.
- Highlighting the cupid’s bow of your lips creates an illusion of fuller lips.
- Shading the tip of your nose makes it appear shorter, and highlighting down the center of your nose makes it appear longer.
- Shade your hairline to make it appear smaller, and highlight a small forehead to make it appear larger.
- Shade your eye sockets and along the lower lash line to emphasize small eyes.
How to Look Pretty Not Plastered: A Step-by Step Make-up Guide to Looking Great! by Emily Rose
Available from Amazon