Don't want to be single?
Fed up of being single? Getting those sad knowing looks from your relatives? Tired of hearing how happy your coupled up friends are, 'we-ing' in every sentence?
Then it's time to take drastic action:
- Say yes to every invite; keeping busy means you have less time to dwell on being allll by yourseeeellllf... don't wanna be... you get the picture. And besides you never know who'll meet.
- Ask your friends to introduce you the hot guys you've seen in their recent Facebook pics.
- Join dating sites and enjoy meeting people for festive themed dates in the lead up to Christmas - it will boost your confidence and you may even get a few free meals, a present or even a boyfriend? You never know!
- Think yourself lucky. Remember that being in a couple isn't all good - at least you don't have to spend the day making small talk with the in-laws or shelling out £100's for a XBox that he'll love but won't stop playing for the next 12-months.
- Kellan Lutz, Joe Jonas, George Clooney, Jared Leto, Keanu Reeves... there's so many hot eligible bachelors out there but those coupled up girls won't get a look in now. More for you!
- Plan an after Xmas solo get-a-way! Go on a girlie trip or a group activity holiday. Being out of your comfort zone and forced to interact with people you don't know could lead to meeting the man of your dreams.
- Ask a guy you like out yourself - sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the horns. Don't be shy!