Update your denim - twenties
(1) Twenty8Twelve, the label by Sienna and Savannah Miller, pair tiny denim hot pants with billowing shirts for summer but add tights, brogues and a blazer for a more autumnal look Annie Hall would approve of.
However, if you think it’s your responsibility as a twenty something to push the sartorial envelope a little further then it would be wise to look to (2) House of Holland for your transitional wardrobe. The buckle dress is headline grabbing in an Elizabeth Hurley kind-of-a-way.
Wear with heels for the club or (4) Dr Martens boots and a shaggy shearling coat to rock the Pixie Geldof look.
1. Denim hotpants - Twenty8Twelve
2. HOH X Levi's® Denim buckle dress - House of Holland - £160
3. Nora denim hotpants - Topshop - £25
4. Victorian Flower boots - Dr.Marten - £75