Branflake breakfast pancakes
Bran Flake Breakfast Pancakes
: 5-6 minutes
150g self raising flour
1 medium egg
2 tbsp clear honey
150ml semi skimmed milk
50g bran flakes
How to make:
1. Place the flour in a large bowl and whisk in the egg. Gradually add the honey and
then milk and whisk to form a batter.
2. Stir in the sultanas and bran flakes.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and spoon 4 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan.
4. Cook gently for 1-2 minutes, turn over and cook for 1 minute until golden. Repeat to
make 4 more pancakes.
5. Serve drizzled with honey and a scattering of fresh fruit.