Brunch packed omelette
Brunch Packed Omelet
100g baby new potatoes, thickly sliced
4 slices smoked back bacon or ham, chopped
200g mushrooms, sliced
4 medium eggs, beaten
3 tbsp semi skimmed
How to make:
1. Boil the potatoes for 5-6 minutes until tender, then drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in a small non stick frying pan approx. 20cm diameter and fry the bacon for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes then stir in the potatoes.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk together, season and pour into the pan. Cook gently for 3-4 minutes loosening the edges with a spatula.
4. Place under a preheated grill for 2-3 minutes, adding the tomatoes for the last 1 minute, until golden and cooked throughout.
5. Cool slightly before turning out of the pan.