© Cuisiner cru/Solar
Preparation time: 10 minutes - For 4 people
- 3 or 4 small hard courgettes
- 100g parmesan
- 30g pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil (or 2 + 1 of hazelnut oil)
- 12 pitted black olives
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- a few pink peppercorns
- salt and pepper
1. Wash the courgettes, dry them in kitchen paper, cut off the ends, slice them as thinly as possible and arrange into layers on a plate.
2. Pour the oil thinly over the courgettes. Thinly slice the parmesan into shavings and spread over the courgettes. Sprinkle the pine nuts, black olives, a few crushed pink peppercorns on top and season.
3. Wash, dry and finely snip the parsley; sprinkle over the plate and serve immediately.
The same recipe can be prepared in the following way: leave the courgette slices to marinate in a mix of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, chives, salt and pepper for 12 hours.
When it's time to serve, drain the courgette slices, place them on individual plates and finish with a garnish of parmesan, pine nuts and black olives.