© Cuisiner cru/solar
Preparation time: 20 minutes - Refrigeration time: 1 hour - For 4 people
- 1 Victoria pineapple
- 4 passionfruits
- 1 mango
- 100g fresh lychees
- 1 tablespoon sugarcane syrup
- 1 tablespoon acacia honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fruit or flower syrup (rose, orgeat, orange flower or bitter almond)
- 1 pinch saffron (or cinnamon)
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
1. In a large salad bowl, mix together the sugar cane syrup, honey, fruit/flower syrup of your choice, saffron, vanilla and lime juice.
2. Cut the passionfruits in half, hollow out the flesh with a spoon and add it to the salad bowl. Cut the pineapple into quarters, remove the skin and core, dice the pulp and add it to the salad bowl. Peel the lychees, cut them in half, remove the stone and add the fruit halves to the salad bowl. Cut the mango in half, remove the stone and skin, cut the flesh into small pieces and add to the salad bowl.
3. Stir slowly and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
Tip: Sprinkle with a few finely-chopped mint or basil leaves just before serving.