© Cuisiner cru/Solar
Preparation time: 20 minutes - Marinating time: 1 hour - For 4 people
- 4 slabs of salmon, 100g each
- 1 mango
- 1 tablespoon acacia honey
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper
- 1/2 bunch coriander
1. Mix the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and pepper in a hollow dish. Put in the slabs of salmon, turning them so they're well covered with sauce, cover with cling film and leave to marinate for an hour, turning the salmon after 30 minutes.
2. Cut the mango in two lengthways. Carefully remove the stone using a sharp knife, hollow out the flesh, cut it into strips, place a few petal-like slices on four plates and dice the rest of the flesh.
3. Take the slabs of salmon out of the marinade, drain them, chop them roughly with a knife and carefully mix with the diced mango. Using a brush, cover four ramekins with the marinade, fill with the salmon tartare and place in the fridge until it's time to eat.
4. At the last minute, turn the ramekins over onto the plates, scatter with chopped coriander and serve at once.
Tip: For a buffet, add salmon or herring eggs (faux caviar) to your tartare.