© Cuisiner cru/Solar
Preparation time: 15 minutes - Refrigeration time: 1 hour - For 4 people
- 400g fillet of beef
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid acacia honey
- 1 blade of lemongrass
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Place the meet in the freezer for 1 hour to harden it.
2. 15 minutes before you plan to eat, prepare the sauce. Peel and grate the ginger. In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce with the honey, finely cut the lemongrass, add the ginger and mix it all together well.
3. Take the meat out of the freezer, slice it very thinly using an electric carver if possible, smother the plates with sesame oil using a brush and place the slices of meat on top. Pour the sauce over, sprinkle with sesame seeds and chop the coriander onto the plates. Serve fresh.
Tip: Serve with soya salad freshly seasoned with sweet-and-sour sauce and scattered with roughly-chopped peanuts.