Sun kissed linguine
Sun kissed linguine recipe
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
225g/8oz streaky bacon, chopped
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tbsp Aleyna Sun Kissed Tomatoes, roughly chopped
8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Handful of thyme
How to make:
1. Cook pasta in plenty of salted boiling water for about 10 minutes or until just al dente. At the same time, in a separate pan, cook bacon in sunflower oil until crisp.
2. Add Aleyna Sun Kissed Tomatoes and garlic to the pan with the bacon and cook briefly.
3. Drain pasta and tip into the bacon pan as well.
4. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
5. Drizzle over extra virgin olive oil, toss everything together, sprinkle with thyme.
6. Transfer to warmed plates and serve.