Sausage hot dogs
The classic hot dog with some healthy trimmings is sure to please the whole family. Add some Mailles Dijon mustard for an extra loud taste. Enjoy.
2 thick pork sausages
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 large, long soft rolls
2 thick slices roasted pork
1 onion, peeled and sliced into rings
Handful lamb’s lettuce
- First cook sausages in extra virgin olive oil until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and blot on kitchen paper.
- Halve rolls and spread liberally with Dijon mustard.
- Place pork slices on top with some onion rings.
- Add halved pork sausages and top with more onion rings, and lambs lettuce.