Bangers for bonfire night - recipes
Bonfire night is the one night of the year where you can make a lot of noise and get away with it, so with this in mind, why not try out some of these banging sausage recipes.
These tasty bites of Cumberland sausages spread with redcurrant jelly, are so simple to make. With a bit of a Dijon mustard kick these make great party food starters to get Bonfire night off with a bang.
4 Cumberland sausages (in links)
2 tsp redcurrant jelly
1 tbsp Maille Dijon Originale mustard
4 Tortilla wraps
Watercress for decoration
How to make:
- Pre-heat grill then cook sausages until browned all over.
- At the same time mix redcurrant jelly into Maille Dijon Originale mustard.
- Warm wraps, then lay out on a worktop. Spread sausages all over with mustard mix. Place sausages on wraps and roll up.
- Cut each into four and secure with cocktail sticks.
- Serve on platters decorated with watercress.